Cheerson CX 91 Jumper Review
Looking for a Cheerson CX 91 Jumper review? Welcome! This is a nice little quadcopter from Cheerson that costs (check here). Let’s find out what makes it worth a buy.
What is it?
Cheerson is well known for making FPV drones, or drones for FPV racing. FPV drone racing is a very popular sport in cities such as New York, London and Paris. Go to any New York park in the evening and you will find it full of drone hobbyists engaging in FPV drone racing.
Cheerson has made a range of drones for FPV drone racing and the Cheerson CX 91 Jumper is one of the cheapest and most unique. It is for one the first brushless racer from Cheerson and comes with tri-blade propellers. It is ideal for beginners as well as for experienced drone pilots engaged in FPV racing.
Who is it for?
For intermediate and experienced flyers who like FPV drone racing.
Cheerson CX 91 Jumper Features
Design and Build – Cheerson CX 91 Jumper is a ready to fly drone, and does not require any assembly. It is suitable for all types of pilots from newbies to experts. It has the design of a race car and is quite attractive to look at. It is made entirely of plastic, comes in black color only and is fitted with LEDs. It is quite durable and does not break easily.
Battery – This drone comes with a 1600 mAh battery and has a flight time of 12 minutes, which is not really much, but good enough. It can recharge in 90 minutes only.
Camera – This drone comes with an FPV camera, which tales pictures at 2 MP and shoots videos at 720p. Now, the HD quality is not much to boast of, and is quite basic. But at this price, you can’t complain.
Cheerson CX 91 Jumper: Pros and Cons
- I like that this drone is very affordably priced, so you don’t have to worry about it breaking down and needing to be replaced
- I liked how easy to control and maneuver this drone is
- It is a decent RTF drone for sure
- It flies quite fast and gives you a decent range
- You get an FPV camera with this drone
- There are 2 flight modes available
- It is made entirely from ABS plastic, which is not the strongest material
- All 4 speed controllers are integrated into the controller, which makes it difficult to navigate
- The VR glasses that come with this drone are pricey
- There is no USB programming option
Why I recommend it?
There is a lot to like about the Cheerson CX 91 Jumper. This drone is perfect for those who want a solid RTF experience and engage in FPV drone racing. It is also good for intermediate pilots wishing to enter into FPV racing. as it is cheap and easy to control. It is also quite durable and does not get damaged easily. Finally, (check price) is a very good price to pay for an FPV drone of this quality.
I wish you all the best, and remember that if you have any questions or comments you can post them in the comments section at the bottom of any blog post. It’s great to hear from you.
Founder of All Best Drones