Vajra80 HD FPV Review – Speedwolf
Before I get started with the Vajra80 HD FPV review, here’s a little background behind the quadcopter, as I am sure not many of you have heard of it. I was, in fact, surprised to see that there wasn’t a single Vajra80 HD FPV review online before this – surprised because the Vajra80 HD FPV drone I tried was of a very high quality, so I would imagine more people would have been interested in it. I expect the product to be covered more extensively on the internet as it gets discovered by more people. But I am getting ahead of myself, let’s get started with a quick background on the Vajra80 HD FPV drone.
As a drone enthusiast and long-time hobbyist, I am always willing to try out new quadcopters made by promising new companies. Many of the best consumer drones are made by Chinese companies. DJI, which is one of the top makers of consumer drones, is of course a Chinese company. There is one new Chinese drone maker I was curious about – Speedwolf.
Who are Speedwolf?
Shenzhen Speedwolf Technology Co., Ltd. is a Chinese company that makes a variety of high tech products, such as two wheel smart self-balancing scooters or “Hoverboards”, HD sports cameras, FPV Goggles, and drones. The company is a top performer in the Chinese tech industry and has a turnover of over $5 million a year. Not bad at all! Here, though, our focus is on consumer drones and we discuss Speedwolf’s Vajra80 HD FPV drone.
Speedwolf’s Vajra80 HD FPV Drone
Vajra80 is a very interesting new quadcopter with a modular design, with several flexible options, which can be chosen depending on your requirements. Vajra80 is capable of a variety of tasks and is capable of carrying a heavy load. It has a very sophisticated flight control system that is based on a most advanced algorithm. It is the flight control system that ensures that the Vajra80 performs the tasks that are asked of it and makes the drone a real pleasure to fly.
Vajra80 comes with advanced automation options. Navigation on the Vajra80 HD FPV is done with Speedwolf’s proprietary GPS and Compass modules. It is very easy to fly the drone and it is remarkably stable in air. Takeoff and landing can be automated and the drone holds its position very well when in air. The landing of the Vajra80 HD FPV is well protected because of its advanced control options.
Speedwolf’s Vajra80 HD FPV Features
- The Vajra80 FPV is capable of hovering accurately in air.
- It can be brought back to its initial position by using a one-click return button.
- If the Vajra80 HD FPV is running low on battery while in flight, you will know immediately because of the remote controlled low battery alarm.
- The Vajra80 is capable of auto take-off and auto landing as well as manual flight. You can switch modes easily so as to choose between the automated and manual options.
- The drone comes with a 2.4G remote control that is effective over a distance 0.8-1.2KM.
- The Vajra80 HD FPV quadcopter is capable of carrying weights up to 1.2 KG
- It gives you 25 to 30minutes of flight time.
Applications of Vajra80 HD FPV
Here are some of the applications for which Speedwolf’s Vajra80 HD FPV can be used for…
For Law Enforcement Officials
- Aerial surveillance
- Target Location
- Target tracking
- Police surveillance
- Illegal activities and supervision
- Rescue and relief worK
- Disaster investigation
- Security monitoring and control
- Training monitoring
For Forest Officials
- Field rescue
- Fire accident aerial reconnaissance
- Forest fire monitoring
- Forest disaster relief emergency command
- Forest tree distribution research survey
- Forest animals research survey
For Traffic Control
- Traffic monitoring control
- Road traffic detection
- Traffic patrol
- Traffic accident aerial reconnaissance
- Handling of traffic accidents
What comes with the box?
You get the following with your purchase of Vajra80 HD FPV quadcopter…
- The Vajra80 HD FPV drone with GPS&Compass
- 1080P HD Sports Waterproof Camera
- Carbon fiber 2D Gimbal with Transmitter
- 6 CH 2.4Ghz Remote Control
- 5.8Ghz Transmitter
- 7Inch Monitor Receiver
- Battery, Charger, Legs, Propellers, and Monitor holder.
The Vajra80 HD FPV is available for $639.99. If you want to buy the Vajra80 HD Wifi with built-in Wi-Fi capability, that would cost you $532.
There are also other available options such as:
I am quite impressed with the Vajra80 HD FPV, and had a lot of fun flying it. It is a powerful drone which is capable carrying a reasonably heavy load. It was certainly much better than I expected.
I wish you all the best, and remember that if you have any questions or comments you can post them in the comments section at the bottom of any blog post. It’s great to hear from you.
Founder of All Best Drones