Where to buy a drone camera – Do Your Research!
Before doing your research, don’t even bother asking anyone about where to buy a drone camera. Buying your first drone is fun and exciting, and the feeling you get when the drone gets delivered to your home and as you do the unpacking is simply priceless, especially if you have kids at home. Kids love flying drones and once you make the order, your kids are likely to count every hour till the drone is delivered and they can finally fly it in the neighborhood.
But investing in research is important. You should find out in detail about different drone parts, about the various drone cameras, how they work, what’s the standard image resolution of a drone camera, what’s WiFi streaming and how does it work, what are GoPro cameras and much more. By picking up knowledge of how drones work, you will save yourself a lot of time and money, as this helps you not to make wrong choices when looking for where to buy a drone camera.
While drones cameras are not all that expensive, the problem is that most beginners learn flying drones after seeing through a lot crashes. So a typical enthusiast goes buys several drones, crashes them, till he gets the art of flying quadcopters right, finally. So, what’s the point in buying an expensive drone with HD quality cameras if you are a beginner at drone flying – you will just crash it anyway and waste a whole lot of money.
It is hence so much better to start off small, with inexpensive quadcopters that cost no more than a couple of hundred dollars at the most. This should be your focus when looking for where to buy a drone cameras. First, you start off by flying beginner drones, then graduate after a couple of months to Hobby drones and when you are really quite ready, buy a professional drone.
So, where to buy a drone camera? There are a plenty of places you can buy them from. You can look for great information on the very best drones here on allbestdrones.com as well.
First, you will have to understand that all the top drone retailers are located in the United States or China. But online drone retailers will ship to any country in the world – it just takes a while for the shipment to arrive. If there is a small brick and mortar drone retailer close to your house, then you are in luck.
But it has been our experience that it is a lot cheaper to buy flying drones online rather than from offline shops. Offline shops, as you are probably aware of, have overhead costs. So the drones sold by them are more expensive, with all sorts of taxes and extra charges.
One great place where to buy a drone camera for radio controlled drones is the Classifield section of RCGroups.com. It is a bit like Craigslist where you will get outstanding deals. But be careful as we know of several people who have been taken for a ride at RCGroups.com, as it is a user controlled medium, so you will have good sellers as well as scamsters. But 90% of the sellers here are trustworthy, just not sure about the other 10%!
Let’s look at some of the top websites where to buy a drone camera. But it is important to be careful and do your research before buying anything. It’s your money after all!
Amazon.com: Amazon, of course, needs no introduction. It is the biggest internet retailer in the world and you can buy drones and drone components such as cameras on Amazon as well.
Tmart.com: Another great site with drones, at very affordable prices (one of the best)
HobbyTron.com: One of the most popular websites where radio controlled drones are sold.
Dji.com: Best place to buy Phantom drones.
Hobbywow.com : This is a great site to buy drone cameras and other components.
Everbuying.net: You will get the cheapest drones with cameras here.
DealsMachine.com: You will get drones, and components for excellent rates here.
Of course, for the best drones with cameras, do browse allbestdrones.com.
I wish you all the best, and remember that if you have any questions or comments you can post them in the comments section at the bottom of any blog post. It’s great to hear from you.
Founder of All Best Drones